841 I like 76 I do not like
15 Ikea Hacks That Will Actually Blow Your Mind
1. Literally organize everything you own by hanging Luroy bed slats.
2. Hang all of your necklaces by screwing c-hooks into the bottom of the Mosslanda picture ledge.
3. Using 2 IKEA Lack end tables, create a hidden storage space for your small things.
4. To make your home feel like a salon, gather your excessive nail polish collection with IKEA Bekvam spice racks.
5. To organize your cleaning supplies, you could also stick the spice racks on the inside of your broom closet.
6. Keep all of the lids organized by hanging an IKEA Kungsfors rail on the inside of your cabinet door.
7. To make a mini shelf, drill a Knuff magazine holder in your room corner.
8. Make a custom gallery wall by using the Grundtal knife rack and magnets.
9. Create an attractive herb garden by sticking pint-size glasses in the Vurm wine holder.
10. Create a fake canopy bed by hanging Stugnitet Cables from your bedroom ceiling.
11. Hide unsightly tools behind closed doors by sticking the Ordning utensil holders on the inside of the kitchen cabinet.
12. Create a light table for sensory play and tracing with a few light strips and Lack side table.
13. IKEA did not have any wine glass holders in stock. But, thankfully, there is a TORKAD paper towel holder.
14. Use a Drona storage box to keep your laptop screen in the shade so you can work while you soal up some sunshine.
15. Attach two Duktig doll beds together so you can bunk your kittens together.