657 I like 79 I do not like
More info on this video:
1. Keep your dry food and ingredients fresh and pest-free for longer with an amazing pop containers.
2. Have the Perfect Piece of Toast for Breakfast Every day with a Butter Keeper Crock.
3. You deserve to cuddle up, so get yourself the softest throw blanket in history.
4. Instead of spending fortune to replace your countertops, Try to upgrade it with a DIY paint kit.
5. Install nickel-plated soft-close hinges to give even your older-than-old cabinets a sturdy and gentle feel.
8. Cover door scuffs and prevent new damage with a metal kick plate.
9. Increase your home resale value with easy bathroom upgrades.
10. Add Molding to Your Kitchen Cabinet to make it looks like it's custom made.
11. Give yourself a mini spa experience by updating your showerhead in your bathroom.
12. Add a remodeled feeling to your kitchen cabinet with paint rather than replace them all new.
13. With a vinyl marble gloss contact paper, you could wrap the top of an old piece of furniture,
14. If your outside railings are already rusted, you can do an easy fix and make it shine like new again.
15. Add more privacy make your window and glass door look super expensive with a "leaded-glass" film.
16. Switch to Smart Lighting with a Solar Programmable Light Switch Upgrade.
17. With a simple two-part kit that's moisture- and corrosion-resistant, you could refinish your tub and will have you soaking in your gorgeous new tub in just about three days.
18. Free Up Some Extra Space in Your Shower by Using a Curtain Liner.
19. Give your kitchen an upgrade without actual tiling work using a peel-and-stick subway tile backsplash.